With the best potato slicer that is available on the internet, it makes a lot of fun to get some super delicious and crispy chips for you and your friends. A good potato chip cutter will cut your potatoes effortlessly with its sharp steel blades. You’ll never want to return to the times where you had to buy expensive chips at the supermarket. Buying these that are full of calories and will make you fat and make you feel uncomfortable. With the right potato slicer those times are gone. You’re going to get some healthy and super fast and easy chips by yourself. And the best thing: Most potato chip slicer machines support vegetables too, making it even easier to live healthy and balanced.
Culina French Fry Potato Cutter
Our first recommendation is the Culina French Fry Potato Cutter.
With over 2.500 stunning reviews on Amazon and a lot of great features it’s cone of the best French Fry Potato Chippers you can get. One of the main features that make it so easy to use it is the curved bottom part that makes it easy for the potatoes to naturally fit in. This chipper enables you to make your own fries from scratch so you don’t need to eat those industrial and unhealthy fries any longer!
- The lower part of the cutter device is designed with a curved shape to easily fit potatoes
- Two interchangeable blades. Two size cut options for regular size or thinner gourmet style French fries
- Restaurant quality fry cut, great for other produce: cucumbers, zucchinis, radishes, apples and more
- Diet-friendly, ideal preparation for weight loss watch and portion control. Easy to clean, just spray water in areas with food residue
- 100% Culina Satisfaction Guarantee
Master Class Stainless Steel Potato Chipper
Another great product is the Master Class Stainless Steel Potato Chipper.
It comes in a clean and stylish silver design with two interchangeable blades. It is able to provide you with traditional chips and french fries. Additionally, it can create vegetable strips, for example, carrot sticks.
- Turn whole potatoes into chunky chips, make carrot sticks and more. It's so easy to use and takes seconds!
- Made of high-quality stainless steel with a hard-wearing lever mechanism
- With 2 sharp stainless steel grids - one has 36 holes for traditional pub-style chips, the other has 64 holes for American-style fries
- Rubber suction pad grips to surface for effortless, non-slip chip making!
- Ten year guarantee
Nemco Ribbon Fry Kutter
The Nemco Ribbon Fry Kutter is a bit different than the first products in our comparison. But it’s output is completely compelling. With it’s easy to handle rotation bar and it’s steel optic it’s easy to use and nice to look at. If you’ve ever needed a ribbon fry cutter, stop looking and take this one.
- With the popularity of these specialty fried potato menu items, your Spiral Fry will undoubtedly be among the busiest food prep machines in your kitchen.
- Preset drive depth prevents contact of potato holder with cutting blade.
- Easy-action screw drive automatically releases at end of stroke to retract for fast reloading of potato holder.
- Versatile mounting on any flat surface in either of two directions.
- Front plate assembly changes easily for different fry cuts.
Kitchen Craft DIY Set Microwave Potato Apple Vegetable Chip Crisp Slicer Maker
The DIY Set for Microwave Potato Chips from Kitchen Craft is the easiest solution you can get to make chips and crisps in your microwave. Including a Slicer, it enables you to not only make the chips in the microwave but slice them with the same equipment. It’s as easy as it can get and supports not only potatoes but carrots, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, lotus root and much more! Due to the nature of the chips and the missing oil, they are low calorie and you’ll easily find yourself having some really delicious and healthy chips.
- Brand new Microwave Potato Chips Maker Device
- Make yourself oil-free, low calorie crispy potato chips
- Product contents: slicer, slicing helper, chips rack, bowl
- Very practical and convenient to your daily life
- Besides the potato chips, it can be used to make carrot chips, sweet potato chips, pumpkin chips, lotus root chips, etc